[Mediawiki-l] List all the pages with no image

Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com
Fri Oct 9 06:45:11 UTC 2009

This is an odd request and there may well be other ways to address it,
but assuming Illustration  = [[Image:xxx]], I'd take an XML dump
(maintenance/dumpBackup.php) and write a perl job to scan it, saving the
title line and reporting pages that don't have "[[Image:" between "<text
" and "</page>".

/Sam