[Mediawiki-l] SVG Error

Caitlin Dempsey editor at gislounge.com
Tue Oct 6 15:15:36 UTC 2009

I am trying to enable SVG on my wiki but I keep getting the error
message pasted below.  I have the following in my localsettings.php
and my image/thumb directory is set to 777:

$wgEnableUploads		= true;
$wgUseImageResize		= true;
$wgUseImageMagick = true;
$wgImageMagickConvertCommand = "/usr/bin/convert";
$wgImageMagickTempDir = true;

$wgUseCommaCount 		= true;

$wgFileExtensions[] = 'svg';
$wgAllowTitlesInSVG = true;

$wgSVGConverter = 'ImageMagick';

ERROR MESSAGE:

Error creating thumbnail: sh: wmf2eps: command not found
convert: Delegate failed `"wmf2eps" -o "%o" "%i"'.
convert: unable to open image `/tmp/magick-XXgCofEd': No such file or
directory.
convert: unable to open file `/tmp/magick-XXgCofEd': No such file or
directory.
convert: missing an image filename `PNG:/home/thecatho/public_html/w/
images/thumb/b/bd/Test.svg/462px-Test.svg.png'.

Caitlin Dempsey
Editor, GIS Lounge
editor at gislounge.com
http:.gislounge.com