No subject

Thu Nov 19 15:02:24 UTC 2009

C:\Program Files\BitNami WAPPStack\apache2\htdocs\mediawiki
\maintenance>..\..\..\..\php\php.exe dumpBackup.php --logs
PHP Warning:  pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR:  relation "revision"
does not exist
LINE 1: ...LECT /* BackupDumper::dump  */  MAX(rev_id)  FROM
revision  ...
                                                             ^ in C:
\Program Files\BitNami WAPPStack\apache2\htdocs\mediawiki\includes\db
\DatabasePost
gres.php on line 580
A database error has occurred
Query: SELECT  MAX(rev_id)  FROM revision   LIMIT 1
Function: BackupDumper::dump
Error: 1 ERROR:  relation "revision" does not exist
LINE 1: ...LECT /* BackupDumper::dump  */  MAX(rev_id)  FROM
revision  ...
                                                             ^

Backtrace:
#0 C:\Program Files\BitNami WAPPStack\apache2\htdocs\mediawiki\includes
\db\Database.php(616): DatabasePostgres->reportQueryError('ERROR:
relatio...',
 1, 'SELECT  MAX(rev...', 'BackupDumper::d...', false)
#1 C:\Program Files\BitNami WAPPStack\apache2\htdocs\mediawiki\includes
\db\Database.php(1026): Database->query('SELECT  MAX(rev...',
'BackupDumper::d.
..')
#2 C:\Program Files\BitNami WAPPStack\apache2\htdocs\mediawiki\includes
\db\Database.php(943): Database->select('revision', 'MAX(rev_id)', '',
'BackupD
umper::d...', Array)
#3 C:\Program Files\BitNami WAPPStack\apache2\htdocs\mediawiki
\maintenance\backup.inc(231): Database->selectField('revision', 'MAX
(rev_id)', '', 'Back
upDumper::d...')
#4 C:\Program Files\BitNami WAPPStack\apache2\htdocs\mediawiki
\maintenance\backup.inc(184): BackupDumper->initProgress(8)
#5 C:\Program Files\BitNami WAPPStack\apache2\htdocs\mediawiki
\maintenance\dumpBackup.php(69): BackupDumper->dump(8)
#6 {main}

Any pointers to resolving. It appears the first few tables have _revid
fields. Thx