No subject

Thu Nov 19 15:02:24 UTC 2009

people who would be most interested in a good translation extension. When
the topic came up, Siebrand suggested this extension as if it is obvious
that it would translate pages as well as the interface. That seemed to me
like an error, since ALL the examples and links on the pages given show how
it can be used for interfaces. So it is NOT obvious. I STILL have no
example showing how this extension can be used to translate anything other
than an interface.

I could very well be wrong, but there isn't any evidence to show that this
extension can be used in the way suggested.

PLEASE, someone prove me wrong. Give me a link to somewhere that this is
being used to translate something that is NOT an interface.

I just want some evidence that this extension does what you claim it does.