[Mediawiki-l] ConfirmEdit issues

Thomas Quinet tquinet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 23:13:44 UTC 2009

Hello All,

I have (tried) to install ConfirmEdit in my Wiki (www.titje.be).

I have unzipped and installed the files in /extensions/ConfirmEdit

I have modified the LocalSettings.php with the following:
require_once( "$IP/extensions/ConfirmEdit/ConfirmEdit.php" );

I have changed the following files in ConfirmEdit.php (I want a check on
each edit):
$wgCaptchaTriggers['edit']          = true; // Would check on every edit
$wgCaptchaTriggers['create']		= true; // Check on page creation.

When I go to the wiki... there is just nothing occurring on the edits...

Does anyone have a clue?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas