[Mediawiki-l] [Mediawiki] Rilpoint skin : how to hide user links

Pierre Labrecque pierre.labrecque at live.ca
Thu Nov 26 21:42:42 UTC 2009

Hello !

(me again ;-)

I use Mediawiki 14.1 and the only one skin in use on my wiki is Rilpoint
(http://www.rilnet.com/en/rilpoint-sharepoint-look-alike-drupal-and-mediawik
i-skin)
The other skins are disable via the LocalSettings.php.

In the top right corner, there are several links (user links) : Username, My
Preferences, My Talk, My Watchlist, My Contributions...)

I would like to know if we can hide these links? I just want to keep the
Login or Logout link... Everything else: hide.

Is it possible? If yes, where exactly? (I'm a newbie, so...)

Thanks and advance!

Pierre