[Mediawiki-l] math and PDF

lee worden wonder at riseup.net
Thu Nov 26 17:39:33 UTC 2009

I have another question about Extension:Collection.  I'm gathering from
the documentation there that it isn't able to get the output of other
extensions into the pdf - if I use an extension with custom tags that adds
HTML output to the wiki page, Collection wouldn't be able to include a
version of that output in the PDF product.  Is that right?

Best,
Lee Worden
McMaster University