[Mediawiki-l] [Mediawiki] : issue when saving a page

Pierre Labrecque pierre.labrecque at live.ca
Thu Nov 26 16:54:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

A little issue with my Mediawiki site
. When I create a new link, then click
on it, I get the Edition page (normal). Then I save it and it shows me the
page as usual
 Still normal. But if I click again on my new link, I get
AGAIN the Edition page, instead of the page itself.

Here are the steps I do:

1-       on Page 1, I create a link : [[Page 2]]

2-       I click on the Page 2 linké

3-       I get the Page 2 in Edition mode, to create it.

4-       I type something and save Page 2.

5-       It shows me Page 2.

6-       If I go back to Page 1 and click on the Page 2 link, I still get
the Edition page.

I don’t think it’s a normal behavior
 I haven’t this problem on all my page,
but sometimes only (well.. .sometimes.. .this morning on 50% of my new
links
).

Cache of my IE browser is empty and server Win 2003 rebooted too.

Any idea?

(Mediawiki 14.1)

Thanks in advance!

Pierre