[Mediawiki-l] Usage stats questions

Jon Bartlett Jon.G.Bartlett at gsk.com
Thu Nov 26 11:30:25 UTC 2009

I can see in the Wiki db that there is a page_counter (in table 'page')- I can only assume this is a count of number of page 'hits'.
It would be possible to automate queries that run daily/hourly etc to look at these values, and then interrogate them over time.  However, I don't understand several of the fields in the MW database - what for example is the 'Page_latest', 'page_touched' and 'Page_latest' fields ?  is there a db descriptions somewhere ?

Jon