[Mediawiki-l] Upload File Location - How do you change it

Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com
Tue Nov 24 07:33:52 UTC 2009

I'm no expert on this matter, but if you look at
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Upload_variables you will see
$wgUploadPath and $wgUploadDirectory - I suspect those are what you need
to define in LocalSettings.php - and then move any existing images from
their current home to the new one.

In case you don't know of it, includes/DefaultSettings.php is very
useful.

Cheers,

/Sam