[Mediawiki-l] donate to wikipedia

benleveque_1 at hotmail.com benleveque_1 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 15:54:52 UTC 2009

i have spoken to a few friends about this, and i want to help raise money by visiting as many London underground station's as possible and getting a donation of a set amount for each station we visit/pass through

i don't know if anyone would like to help me organize this, but it would be a great help and i find Wikipedia and Wikimedia an invaluable source of information for me with help with my coursework

if you want to contact me, email me on either:
benleveque_1 at hotmail.com
benleveque1 at hotmail.com
benleveque at hotmail.co.uk
or