[Mediawiki-l] Customize edit article text

ccornell - OpenOffice.org ccornell at openoffice.org
Tue Nov 17 13:44:12 UTC 2009

A couple of questions about MediaWiki customizations....

Is there an "easy" way to customize the edit article text in MediaWiki?

I've found MediaWiki:Newarticletext and this allow me to change the text
shown when someone wants to edit a new article... but I've not yet found
any secret trick to changing the text shown when someone edits an
existing article (I want to add some text above the edit box).

C.
Clayton Cornell       ccornell at openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany