[Mediawiki-l] Correct manual Wikifarm, possible extensions, hope for future built-in mediawiki functionality

Corneel Booysen CorneelBooysen at winn-dixie.com
Wed Nov 11 15:07:03 UTC 2009

I hope the subject line gives an accurate overview of where I am leading
to. I apologize if this question has been asked and answered before. (I
am new to the list)

1.       What would be the correct way to create a Wikifarm with
Mediawiki 1.15 and also 1.16a ?
2.       I see many extensions that attempted to facilitate a farm - are
there any of them that are worthwhile trying out with the latest
Mediawiki versions?
3.       What hope is there that this would one day be apart of the
Mediawiki roadmap for built-in functionality? (Seems to me that there
are sufficient interest in it)

Thanks

Corneel Booysen.