[Mediawiki-l] Location of Category on page

Sullivan, James (NIH/CIT) [C] sullivan at mail.nih.gov
Tue Nov 10 14:55:55 UTC 2009

I'm referring to placing a page in a category, for example, let's say I'm editing a page called "Tigers" and I want this page to be placed in the category "Animals".  I would specify [[Category:Animals]] on the "Tigers" page, resulting in the "Tigers" page appearing as a link on the Category:Animals page.  No matter where I place [[Category:Animals]] the "Tigers" page it will always be shown at the very bottom of the page.  I'd like to place it at the top of the page.

-Jim