[Mediawiki-l] mediawiki inside an intranet

Julien Pedrono julien at pedrono.fr
Mon Nov 9 09:31:50 UTC 2009

Hi,
Why not installing mediawiki, especially for an internal use:
- LDAP auth works fine.
- You can use namespaces to give access (or not) to some populations to some
parts of your wiki.
- You can use FCKEditor extension if people in your company don't want to
learn mediawiki syntax.
- don't know any other powerful rich editor, I'm used to make my diagrams
with other tools like Dia and to export diagrams into image files to embed
it in my wiki.
Regards

Jules