[Mediawiki-l] mediawiki inside an intranet

Raffaele Recalcati lamiaposta71 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:31:04 UTC 2009

I'm trying to convince my company to use mediawiki for internal use.
But they say that mediawiki user right management is not enough powerful for us.
We need several levels and several groups of users rights to protect
from read or read/write important documents.
All has to be integrated with LDAP.
Any suggestions?
Any big company that uses in its intranet the mediawiki for this goal?
Also we need a very powerful rich editor that allow to write block diagrams ...
Thanks.

--
www.opensurf.it