[Mediawiki-l] How Relevance of Search Results Is Calculated?

Ross Xu rossxunix at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 5 17:05:29 UTC 2009

Greetings,

I like the EzMwLucene search engine for my MediaWiki 1.15.1.
But the search results are listed in wrong order.
If a serach result has full text match, it should be listed at the top, but it's put on the third position. The ones listed above it have higher value of relevance, but the words are just partially matched.

How could I adjust the relevance, or change the way of list order?
Any idea is appreciated.
Ross