[Mediawiki-l] Google Appliance and mediawiki

Brian Vaughan vaughanb at trinity-health.org
Thu May 28 19:53:49 UTC 2009

Anyone aware of any issues with mediawiki & Google appliances?  I have certain wiki pages that just don't show up in the appliance.  I have tried feeding the page URLs directly to the appliance ,  tried a site map, launch pages, etc.  They just don't show up in the index at all, while other pages submitted in the same manner show up fine.

When I look at the diagnostics, the page is not in there at all, not even as being excluded for some reason.   I see the same behavior on two different Google appliances.  The page source does not appear to have any noindex tags that might be to blame.

Any suggestions on where to look?  I am fairly new to mediawiki.

thanks

Brian Vaughan
Systems Analyst, Enterprise Content Management
Trinity Information Services
Phone: 248.324.8159
Fax: 248.488.9435
vaughanb at trinity-health.org