[Mediawiki-l] We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Thu May 28 16:30:04 UTC 2009

Maybe the problem is the time a session is saved.
Take a look at session maxlifetime

At 11:57 PM 5/28/2009, you wrote:
>Le jeudi 28 mai 2009 à 15:19 +0100, Thomas Dalton a écrit :
> > > "**Sorry! We could not process your edit due to a loss of session data.
> > > Please try again. If it still doesn't work, try logging out and logging
> > > back in."
> >
> > It's probably a problem with your PHP sessions settings. Check where
> > PHP is savings its sessions data (I think it's set in php.ini
> > somewhere) and make sure the web server has write access there.
> >

>I looked at php.ini the file is
>
>session.save_path = "/var/lib/php/session"
>
>I set rights to
>drwxrwxrwx 2 root apache 4096 sept. 13  2008 session
>
>I have still the same problem.
>
>Thanks anyway.
>F. Colonna

                  _   _
                 (o) (o)
      oOOO----(_)----OOOo---
Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr
(in English) Feel free to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos
Article about Witsen and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in
English) Korea through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures
http://www.british.henny-savenije.pe.kr A British encounter in Pusan (1797)
http://www.genealogy.henny-savenije.pe.kr/ Genealogy