[Mediawiki-l] Wiki volunteers needed for site.

Sitesponsor Support at sunrisewiki.org
Thu May 21 02:24:42 UTC 2009

Looking for experienced Wiki volunteers to help launch a social project.
Various levels needed to help organize a format and build content. Please
check out the site and let me know. We quickly learned that our project
needs a way to associate topics on a single page, above my level to figure
out. This and many other job functions are needed.  I suppose I need to
upgrade software and extensions, looks complicated. We are using MW 12.
Please contact me at support at sunrisewiki.org.

Does anyone know another place where I can recruit wiki volunteers; setup
techs, moderators, editors, etc. ?

Thanks,
Sitesponsor