[Mediawiki-l] Looking for help with Extension GoogleSiteSearch on v1.14

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:24:57 UTC 2009

Hi Jake, I just wrote the procedure for adding Google Search into Mediawiki
at Webmasterteachyourself.com<http://webmasterteachyourself.com/Help:How_to_add_AdSense_for_Search_to_Mediawiki>.
Should you find any steps ambiguous or you cannot get it working, do come
back to me.

Lucky thing you ask. I never checked my installation and found that many of
my Mediawiki websites' search boxes were not functioning, LOL. I just cut
and paste from Dummipedia.org and you can't do that because you need to
specify which page your search result will be displayed when getting your
Adsense code. Anyway, my Adsense account is currently on hold because the
PIN number that they sent me did not reach me and I am awaiting a
replacement.

PM Poon