[Mediawiki-l] Announcing Easy Lucene Search for Mediawiki (Brian)

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Sat May 9 04:50:35 UTC 2009

The service just isn't working on my system, which is Kubuntu Jaunty Jackal
w/ MediaWiki 1.15 rev. 48811. service.sh always returns "FAIL" although I
can start it just fine manually. But after that my wiki still uses the mysql
text search - the search override doesn't seem to be working.

I've got this in LocalSettings.php: require_once(
"$IP/extensions/EzMwLucene/EzMwLucene.php" );

What version of MW are you testing this on?