[Mediawiki-l] Announcing Easy Lucene Search for Mediawiki (Brion Vibber)

Chris Reigrut chris at reigrut.net
Thu May 7 21:36:39 UTC 2009

Brion--

I did try to work with the existing Lucene search at the time, but I
found it too complex and requiring too many other moving parts,
especially when trying to implement the real-time portions which was a
real requirement for us.  I'd actually sent you an email back then to
chat about it, but it must have gotten lost.

I'd love to work with you guys on it, though, if we can find a common
ground.