[Mediawiki-l] Redirect fixer problems?

ccornell - OpenOffice.org ccornell at openoffice.org
Thu May 7 10:48:51 UTC 2009

An interesting problem has recently cropped up on the OpenOffice.org
Wiki that I am not sure how to resolve... the Redirect Fixer user is
redirecting pages incorrectly.  For example, the page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Talk:Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Base_Guide/Planning
was redirected to a User page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Base_Guide/Planning&oldid=122579
The user ID that is associated to the changes is "Redirect fixer" which
seems to be Wiki engine related from what I've been able to dig up.

This is one example of many that we've recently stumbled upon on the
OOoWiki.  They seem to be related to changes being made to the JA/
subpages (moving pages, deleting pages, restoring pages)

What could be causing this?  Is there anything I can do to prevent this?
or to fix it?

Installed software
Product    Version
MediaWiki  1.13.3
PHP        5.2.0 (apache2handler)
MySQL      5.0.33-standard

C.
Clayton Cornell       ccornell at openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany