[Mediawiki-l] OggHandler - problem with Cortado (Java)

Sanji-kun ton_boss at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 04:37:21 UTC 2009

Hello,

Here is my simple but annoying problem :

I installed the OggHandler extension for my wiki. Only to to make audio OGG
files readable.

It was working perfectly fine the first time I tryed to listen to an audio
ogg file I uploaded. The Cortado (Java) mode was running with the progress
bar and etc.

Then, and I don't know how, days later it was not working anymore. Or may I
add "the Cortado (Java) mode was not". The "Browser software" (I guess, my
wiki is in French) works but there is no buttons (it seems that on Mozilla
Firefox, the VLC plugin reads it, with a "Waiting for video" text instead of
the progress bar) and it reads the file twice !

I thought it could be a bad configuration of my short-url .htaccess file,
but I was'nt able to find out were.

Here is a test article of my wiki :  http://wiki.oharatree.com/Test
http://wiki.oharatree.com/Test

Thank you for any help you could provide me.