[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki:Common.js not loaded

Samuel Lampa samuel.lampa.l at rilnet.com
Tue Mar 31 11:20:10 UTC 2009

MediaWiki:Common.js doesn't get "loaded" into the generated HTML from my
wiki (MW 1.14.0).
I've tried making a full refresh (Ctrl + Shift + R in firefox) and
adding $wgUseSiteJs = true; to LocalSettings.php

The user js is loaded though, i.e. I see the following line in the
generated HTML:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/w/index.php?title=User:My-username/monobook.js&amp;action=raw&amp;ctype=text/javascript"></script>

Are there some extra settings needed?
Else, the following lines of code in includes/SkinTemplate.php seem
suspicious to me...

                if( $wgUseSiteJs ) {
                        $jsCache = $this->loggedin ? '&smaxage=0' : '';
                        $tpl->set( 'jsvarurl',
                                self::makeUrl('-',
                                        "action=raw$jsCache&gen=js&useskin=" .
                                                urlencode( $this->getSkinName() ) ) );