[Mediawiki-l] Upgrading Mediawiki

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:07:32 UTC 2009

Hi, I looked at the solution from the internet and found an answer at MedaWiki
Users <http://www.mwusers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30793>. It says to
change the permission for LocalSettings to 644. Does that means that
everyone can read my LocalSettings.php?

Anyway, it works, but to my surprise, I couldn't see any of my files! It is
exactly like what happened when I tried to upgrade Dummipedia.org. So it's
back to square one again.

PM Poon