[Mediawiki-l] Article redirection

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:57:14 UTC 2009

Hi, it seems like the redirect command only works for internal links. Is it
possible to configure it for external links too, as in this
page<http://dummipedia.org/ASEAN>,
so that it also jumps automatically?

Basically, my problem is this. Dummipedia was my first project. In a way, it
failed because I could not create a community. I decided to break it up into
several websites, focusing only on areas that are of interest to me. Since
Dummipedia.org reached an Alexa ranking of 360,000+ and dropping (as I have
not worked on it for a month), I thought that I might as well keep it and
redirect all its articles to the appropriate websites.

PM Poon