[Mediawiki-l] Assign CSS class to specific NS pages

Walter Mazza wjmazza at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:56:11 UTC 2009

I can't seem to find (or maybe not looking in the right places!) if it is
possible to assign a CSS class to links that point to pages to a specific
namespace, similar to how external links are given the CSS class of
"externa". is it possible via extensions or editing something like
LocalSettings.php?

for example: if I create an interwiki link from the main namespace to lets
say the "community" namespace (wiki: [[Community:Main]]), I want those links
to have a CSS class of "link-ns100"

any pointers would be greatly appreciated. :)

Walter Mazza