[Mediawiki-l] Problem after moving MW site

Johnny Stork jstork at bccrc.ca
Fri Mar 13 20:05:06 UTC 2009

I have recently upgraded a server from openSuse to CentOS after dumping
the mysql db and backing up all files for MediaWiki.

Previously, the site was located in /src/htdocs (I think)

but is now located in /var/www/html/Content/htdocs

There did not appear to be a setting for $IP anywhere in
localsettings.php, so at the very top I added

$IP="/var/www/html/Content/htdocs";

But when I go to the site (http://serverip/Content/htdocs/ and db
settings are all correct of course), it seems to redirect to an
index.php5 file and the error is

"The requested URL /Content/htdocs/index.php5/Brinkman_Lab_Wiki was not
found on this server"

I am not sure of where all the path settings might be set, or where/why
that string is being appended (Brinkman_Lab_Wiki) so can someone offer
any suggestions?