[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki:Monobook.css file not working

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 00:47:59 UTC 2009

Hi, it seems like my Mediawiki.Monobook.css file is not working. I have:

body.page-Main_Page h1.firstHeading { display: none; }

in Monobook.css but the page title still appear in my homepage at
Aseanpedia<http://www.aseanpedia.com/Aseanpedia,_the_free_online_unofficial_ASEAN_Encyclopedia>.
It used to be working fine until I transferred my Mediawiki files into a
folder instead of in publichtml, thinking it is neater. However, it did not
work, so I reverted it to its original position. All other functions seem to
work just fine, except this page.

PM Poon