[Mediawiki-l] Database corruption

Ekompute .info ekompute at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:13:22 UTC 2009

Hi, I was trying to upgrade from Version 1.10 to 1.14 and ended up with data
corruption. Apparently, there is something wrong with my /includes/media
files:

*Warning*: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in *
/home/aseanped/dummipedia.org/includes/media/Bitmap.php* on line *210

*Error is visible on Firefox at
Dummipedia.org<http://dummipedia.org/Free_Simplified_Online_Encyclopedia>but
returns empty pages in Internet Explorer.
**I tried to restore the database but apparently, the same errors still
remain. How can I resolve this problem. (Fortunately, in shifting the
website, I still maintain my website with my old webhost so all is not
lost.) I have always have a fear of upgrading as I haven't done it before
and haven't been able to do it. Just couldn't understand the manual, LOL.

PM Poon