[Mediawiki-l] Looking for help with calling for template parameters with DPL

Marcus Perman marcus.perman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 04:31:00 UTC 2009

Hello all,
I am looking for a way to produce a list with dpl that does NOT begin with
an article name, but instead begins with one of the template parameters I
define. In my case, I am trying to produce an automatic bibliographic list
with dpl. The article titles are the book titles and the author information,
date, etc. are parameters in a template in each article. By calling for all
articles using the template can easily create a list with all the
information, only I can't make it in the order or style I want. Does anyone
have any ideas about this?

Thanks very much for any advice anyone can give.

Cheers,

Marcus