[Mediawiki-l] Multilanguage runJobs.php

David Tabachnikov davidt at metacafe.com
Sun Mar 1 10:35:10 UTC 2009

Hello,

Our setting of MediaWiki includes a number of languages, with a common DB called MC_WIKICAFE, and DBs per

language called MC_WIKICAFE_EN, MC_WIKICAFE_HE, and so on. So far, it works flawlessly. The only problem we have

is running the runJobs.php script. I was unable to find a way to set the language with which runJobs is supposed to be run with,

or make runJobs run for all the languages in the system.

I know we're not the only ones with such a setup ,so how do people do that usually?

Thanks,

                Dave