[Mediawiki-l] getThumbUrlFromCache could not write to thumb path

Enrique enrique at banmet.cu
Mon Jun 22 14:13:18 UTC 2009

hi
i'm trying configure $wgForeignFileRepos to see images of wikipedia on
my local wiki. to do have configured to curl request:
$wgHTTPTimeout = 3000;
$wgHTTPProxy = "http://myProxyIp:Port";
and
$wgForeignFileRepos[] = array(

'class' => 'ForeignAPIRepo',

'name'                    => 'shared',
 'apibase'                 => 'http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/api.php',
 'fetchDescription'        => false,
 'descriptionCacheExpiry'  => 43200,
 'apiThumbCacheExpiry'     => 43200,

);;

now in my debug.log  see many lines saying
ForeignAPIRepo::getThumbUrlFromCache could not write to thumb path, in
access.log of my proxy i see my mediawiki downloading the images in
images/tumb have many folders as image name but are empty.

FileCache MISS for Commons-logo.svg Http::request: GET
http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/api.php?titles=Image%
3ACommons-logo.svg&iiprop=url&iiurlwidth=15&iiurlheight=-1&prop=imageinfo&format=json&action=query ForeignAPIRepo::getThumbUrl got remote thumb http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4a/Commons-logo.svg/15px-Commons-logo.svg.png ForeignAPIRepo::getThumbUrlFromCache could not write to thumb path Http::request: GET http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/api.php?titles=Image%3AWikibooks-logo.svg&iiprop=timestamp%7Cuser%7Ccomment%7Curl%7Csize%7Csha1%7Cmetadata%7Cmime&prop=imageinfo&format=json&action=query FileCache MISS for Wikibooks-logo.svg Http::request: GET http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/api.php?titles=Image%3AWikibooks-logo.svg&iiprop=url&iiurlwidth=15&iiurlheight=-1&prop=imageinfo&format=json&action=query ForeignAPIRepo::getThumbUrl got remote thumb http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fa/Wikibooks-logo.svg/15px-Wikibooks-logo.svg.png ForeignAPIRepo::getThumbUrlFromCache could not write to thumb path)