[Mediawiki-l] 2 instances of Wiki on 1 server

Pierre Labrecque pierre.labrecque at live.ca
Wed Jun 17 20:04:01 UTC 2009

Hello David,

I have multiple wikis running on the same web server. Here is what I have
done (maybe not the best way, but it work easily).

Here is the content of my htdocs directory :
Htdocs\wiki1
Htdocs\wiki2
Htdocs\wiki3
Htdocs\wiki4
Htdocs\wiki5
Htdocs\index.html

In the index.html (kind of Web Portal), I have 5 links, one for each wiki...

SO I give to all my users the link to the Web Portal (index.html) and from
there they go to the wiki they want.

Good luck !

Pierre