[Mediawiki-l] 2 instances of Wiki on 1 server

Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com Sam.Sexton at thomsonreuters.com
Wed Jun 17 14:18:22 UTC 2009

I've done this recently, although I'm not sure about transclusion
between the sites - I haven't tried that.

I simpy installed the software in two paths (e.g. htdocs/wiki1 and
htdocs/wiki2). You then navigate to each copy of the configuration
script and define the appropriate values for each instance - you'll
certainly want different table prefixes.

/Sam

Sam Sexton
Provisioning Team Leader

Thomson Reuters