[Mediawiki-l] Looking for help with Extension GoogleSiteSearch on v1.14

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 18:22:43 UTC 2009

Ekompute .info escribió:
> I misread it as "No me vulvas," LOL. Anyway, I did translate it and it reads
> "Hello!  I am sending this mail again, please, I'm expecting an important
> mail!"
>
> By the way, what are you driving at?
>
> PM Poon

In fact, it means 'Hello! Don't send me this mail again, please, I'm
expecting an important mail'.

Funny, not only it sends to google translate the people that *do*
understand the email, the translation it provides is wrong.

@Michan
Esta es una lista de correo. Puedes cambiar tus opciones de suscripción
en https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l