[Mediawiki-l] Hiding the AD Domain during login

John Gardner john.gardner at tagish.co.uk
Sat Jun 13 06:24:00 UTC 2009

Hi everyone

We're running 1.6 of Mediawiki and 1.2b of LDAP Authentication extension
and everything is working well, we can successfully login to our AD
domain.  Before we make it live however, I want to hide the AD domain
from the login screen.

When you go to the Special:Userlogin page, you get options; Username,
Password and Your Domain (which is a drop down list)  In our case, there
will only ever be one domain that the users will login to, so we'd like
to hide it from login screen.

Could anyone point me in the right direction for the bit of code that
generates this HTML field,and if you can stop this from being displayed?

Any help is gratefully received.

Thanks

John