[Mediawiki-l] Anybody using Django for authentication?

Adam Stein adam at eng.mc.xerox.com
Thu Jun 11 18:26:28 UTC 2009

I need to have Django (a python web framework) handle
authentication/authorization instead of MediaWiki doing it (like
normal).  This way authentication/authorization is handled in one place
with a single sign-on.

I've seen many extentions and notes regarding authentication, but none
specifically deal with Django.  Before I start seeing what I can
mish-mosh together from all the other information I've found, I thought
I would ask to see if anybody has already done this.

I'm currently running MediaWiki v1.12.3 and php 5.2.5, but can upgrade
if necessary.
Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email: adam at eng.mc.xerox.com

Disclaimer: Any/All views expressed
here have been proven to be my own.  [http://www.csh.rit.edu/~adam/]