[Mediawiki-l] help installing and configuring

Enrique enrique at banmet.cu
Thu Jun 11 15:43:03 UTC 2009

Hello all
I'm working many days trying configure mediawiki for offline reading on my local
network for my users.
i haved installed mediawiki on debian box via apt-get install mediawiki
mediawiki-math  and work fine afther configue it, but when i downloaded
eswiki-20090601-pages-articles.xml.bz2 and run  java -jar mwdumper.jar --
format=sql:1.5 eswiki-20090601-pages-articles.xml.bz2 | mysql -u root -p
<mydbname> it work fine too, afther many minutes i have the all articles on my
wikidatabase but when i go to see some article, special page or any think  in
the  header or  top of the page i see the same  article: "Carlos iglecias"
following of the real article.
I have installed mediawiki  too downloading .tar.gz, many versions and repeat
the dump to the database but the problem continues.