[Mediawiki-l] class="wikitable float-right"

Andreas Meyer anmeyer at anup.de
Thu Jun 11 10:14:32 UTC 2009

Hello!

For testing purposes I have inserted the following code into the wiki
but the table has no border and no background-color and is placed
on the left side.

{| class="wikitable float-right"
|-
! Pin !! Funktion
|-
| 1
| Masse
|-
| 2
| A+ (Senderichtung)
|-
| 3
| A− (Senderichtung)
|-
| 4
| Masse
|-
| 5
| B− (Empfangsrichtung)
|-
| 6
| B+ (Empfangsrichtung)
|-
| 7
| Masse
|-
| -
| Verdrehsicherung
|-
|colspan="2" align="center"|[[Bild:SATA-Kabel Innenaufbau (smial).jpg|150px|Innerer Aufbau eines SATA-Datenkabels]]
|-
|colspan="2"|<small>Innerer Aufbau eines SATA-Datenkabels</small>
|}

I have this code from http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_ATA and there it is displayed
nice and on the right side. Please, what am I missing with class="wikitable float-right"?

Regards
--
   Andreas Meyer

A man, a miss, a car -- a curve,
He kissed the miss and missed the curve -- Burma Shave (1948)

Mein öffentlicher GPG-Schlüssel unter:
http://gpg-keyserver.de/pks/lookup?search=anmeyer&fingerprint=on&op=index