[Mediawiki-l] "in other languages" in LocalSettings.php?

Jack Bates ms419 at freezone.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 22:50:43 UTC 2009

Say the current article is "Foo", how can I put links to "Foo/es",
"Foo/fr", etc. in the sidebar? Ideally by editing only LocalSettings.php

We're using MediaWiki to host a user manual which is being translated
into six languages. Like mediawiki.org, if the main article is "Foo",
the translated articles are "Foo/es", "Foo/fr", etc.

To help translators, I want to put links to translations of the current
article in the sidebar (whether the translations exist yet or not)