[Mediawiki-l] Strange MediaWiki Session Problems

Curt at Down in the Country curt at downinthecountry.com
Sun Jun 7 21:27:10 UTC 2009

Hello Mark,

Yes--we have absolutely no problems with other session-based apps.
Note that it's ALL browsers on ALL machines!

I've looked at the cookies here and compared to the session ID stored
by MediaWiki--they agree. I've get an identical installation locally
that allows me to see what session data looks like in a working
installation (absolutely no problems with the local install, so
whatever support MediaWiki needs from browsers is obviously in place).

--
Best regards,
 Curt

It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and
not deserve them. ~Mark Twain