[Mediawiki-l] Strange MediaWiki Session Problems

Curt at Down in the Country curt at downinthecountry.com
Sun Jun 7 20:18:54 UTC 2009

I've struck out with even a guess where to start here.

http://co-op.downinthecountry.com/wiki/

No browser (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE) on any of 3 machines at this
location can remain logged in. Move away from the page on which the
login was performed, and you're logged out.

However, others not at this location are able to retain logins.

I shudder to think that it's a HughesNet issue (the very best of
clueless Indian support), but that's the only thing that's unique to
us and common to the 3 machines here.

The HughesNet rig is an HN7000S into a NetGear Ethernet Switch.

I have no clue about where to start troubleshooting.

Thanks for any thoughts.

--
Best regards,
 Curt

Modern cynics and skeptics... see no harm in paying those to whom they
entrust the minds of their children a smaller wage than is paid to those
to whom they entrust the care of their plumbing. ~John F. Kennedy