[Mediawiki-l] Editing categories alone (like section)

Haim (Howard) Roman roman at jct.ac.il
Sun Jun 7 01:53:18 UTC 2009

I just make a section (the last section) for my different references, and
its last subsection is for categories.  In Monobook skin, this looks good,
because the category links appear under the category sub-section title.  But
in at least one skin (simple or classic), it doesn't work because the
categories are put on top of the page.
Haim (Howard) Roman
Computer Center, Jerusalem College of Technology
Phone: 052-8-592-599 (6022 from within Machon Lev)