[Mediawiki-l] changing the portal-url

Andreas Meyer anmeyer at anup.de
Fri Jun 5 17:52:18 UTC 2009

Hello!

I am new to this list and wnat to set up a mediawiki for special purposes.
At the beginning of the installation, if I remember right there was a question
for the portal name and now I want to change the name of the Portal-URL in
the sidebar and don't know how to do it.
Can someone help please? The sidebar looks like this at the moment:

    * Hauptseite
    * My-Portal
    * Aktuelle Ereignisse
    * Hilfe

and I want to change "My-Protal" to another name but with
.../wiki/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Sidebar&action=edit this
is not possible.

Regards
--
   Andreas

A man, a miss, a car -- a curve,
He kissed the miss and missed the curve -- Burma Shave (1948)

Mein öffentlicher GPG-Schlüssel unter:
http://gpg-keyserver.de/pks/lookup?search=anmeyer&fingerprint=on&op=index