[Mediawiki-l] Updating local wikipedia from pages-articles

Enrique enrique at banmet.cu
Tue Jun 2 20:13:50 UTC 2009

Hello all
I have an wikipedia for my local intranet reading, i update my local
wikipedia somes times depending of download of pages-articles and date .. ,
and make the proces with mwdumper.jar and runnig rebuildall.php but this
proces is largue and the sever responde slow while pthe proces is running,
my cuestion is if exist some precedure to make all this automatically in
some date monthly directily form wikipedia, i realy want  dump to my
database the changes maked on the  original wikipedia, for example if i
haved dumped 02-05-2009-eswiki-pages-articles.xml to my database and the
official wikipedia exist 02-06-2009-eswiki-pages-articles.xml uptodate my
local wiki without dump all entry  xml??