[Mediawiki-l] Recent changes clean up extension?

Eric K ek79501 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 01:33:25 UTC 2009

Thanks! I tried it and it works: it hides everything while leaving an anonymous kind of log entry e.g.:
(User creation log) - 15:38 (username removed) (log action removed) (comment removed)
but I'd prefer it would let me completely delete the log entry from the RC page. Still, its better than nothing!
thanks