[Mediawiki-l] MW 1.15.1 database problems?

Thomas thomas at wikianthropy.com
Fri Jul 24 06:09:08 UTC 2009

First, the site is www.tarheelwiki.com

I am using a skin called roundedblue2 which is located here: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gallery_of_user_styles#Rounded_Blue_2

For some reason I cannot create new pages on my wiki due to this
database error:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden) from within function "efUpdateCheckUserData". MySQL
returned error "1146: Table 'notquite_thw.cu_changes' doesn't exist
(localhost)".

I also get the following error after immediately clicking on the link
in the validation emails:

Confirm e-mail address
Invalid confirmation code. The code may have expired.

Can anyone help me with this issue? I just installed everything fresh
2 nights ago.

Here is my system configuration:

MediaWiki	1.15.1
PHP	5.2.9 (cgi-fcgi)